Waterford Treasures Medieval Museum
Gold Coast Holiday Golf & Sports Resort
The Waterford Treasures of Medieval Museum is currently ranked as the number two visitor attraction in Waterford, situated between Cathedral Square and the Bishop’s Palace in the heart of the Viking Triangle. This amazing tourist attraction is just 45 minutes from the Gold Coast Golf Resort.
The medieval museum is suitable for all families, couples, friends, groups, individuals and corporates of all ages.
Explore the 13th-century Choristers’ Hall and a 15th-century wine vault which takes the guests back to the great age of faith as well as chivalry.
Other features to discover include:
- The Relic of the True Cross
- Pilgrim Badges
- Ring Brooch
- The Great Charter Roll of Waterford
- Sword of Edward IV
- Cloth of Gold Vestments
- King Henry VIII’s Cap of Maintenance
- The Great Parchment Book of Waterford
- The Luker Chalice
- Vestment Chest
Opening Times (7 Days Per Week Year-Round)
- Monday to Friday – 9:15 am to 6:00 pm (5:00 pm September to May)
- Saturday – 9:30 am to 6:00 pm (10:00 am to 5:00 pm September to May)
- Sundays and Bank Holidays – 11:00 am to 6:00 pm (5:00 pm September to May)
- Last Admission 5:20 pm (4:20 pm September to May)
- Opening outside of normal hours can be facilitated by prior arrangement
- Adult €10.00
- Senior/ Student €8.00
- Accompanied children under 12 free
- Group (10+) Adult/Senior/Student €12
The Waterford Treasures of Medieval Museum caters for all groups from language schools, coach operators, corporate to tour operators. Pre-booking is essential to avail of these special group rates.