Waterford Treasures Medieval Museum
The Waterford Treasures of Medieval Museum is currently ranked as the number two visitor attraction in Waterford, situated between Cathedral Square and the Bishop’s Palace in the heart of the Viking Triangle, just 45 minutes from Gold Coast Golf Resort Hotel.
The medieval museum is suitable for all families, couples, friends, groups, individuals and corporates of all ages.
Explore the 13th-century Choristers’ Hall and a 15th century wine vault which takes the guests back to the great age of faith as well as chivalry.
Other features to discover include:
- The Relic of the True Cross
- Pilgrim Badges
- Ring Brooch
- The Great Charter Roll of Waterford
- Sword of Edward IV
- Cloth of Gold Vestments
- King Henry VIII’s Cap of Maintenance
- The Great Parchment Book of Waterford
- The Luker Chalice
- Vestment Chest
Opening Times (7 Days Per Week Year-Round)
- Monday to Friday – 9:15am to 6:00pm (5:00pm September to May)
- Saturday – 9:30am to 6:00pm (10:00am to 5:00pm September to May)
- Sundays and Bank Holidays – 11:00am to 6:00pm (5:00pm September to May)
- Last Admission 5:20pm (4:20pm September to May)
- Opening outside of normal hours can be facilitated by prior arrangement
- Adult €7
- Senior/ Student €6
- Under 14 free with paying adult
- Group (10+)
- Adult/Senior/Student €4
- School groups €2 per student, leaders free
The Waterford Treasures of Medieval Museum caters for all groups from language school, coach operator, corporate to tour operators. Pre-booking is essential to avail of these group rates.
If you have any general enquiries, please phone +353 (0)761 102501. For bookings, please phone +353 (0)761 102646 or e-mail email@example.com