Hotels near Mount Congreve
Gold Coast Holiday Golf & Sports Resort
The Mount Congreve House was built and designed by local architect John Roberts in 1760, situated in Kilmeaden, County Waterford, just 30 minutes from Gold Coast Golf Resort Hotel.
Explore the stunning 70 acres of the planted woodland garden, as well as 4 acres of the walled garden.
This garden is suitable for all plant enthusiasts. Check out the entire collection consisting over three thousand different trees, shrubs such as Rhododendrons, six hundred Camellias, three hundred Acer cultivars, six hundred conifers, two hundred and fifty climbers plus fifteen hundred herbaceous plants.
Things to note before your visit
- March-May: Thursday to Sunday & Bank Holidays from 11 am-5.30 pm
- June, July & August: 7 days per week 11 am-5.30 pm
- September-December: Thursday to Sunday & Bank Holidays from 11 am-5.30 pm
- Last entry to the gardens daily is 4.30 pm
- Adult: €6.60
- Senior (aged 65+): €5.50
- Student (with valid ID): €5.50
- Child (aged 4-15): €2.50
- Toddler (aged 0-3): FREE