The Mount Congreve House was built and designed by local architect John Roberts in 1760, situated in Kilmeaden, County Waterford, just 30 minutes from Gold Coast Golf Resort Hotel.
Explore the stunning 70 acres of planted woodland garden as well as 4 acres of walled garden.
This garden is suitable for all plants enthusiasts. Check out the entire collection consisting over three thousand different trees, shrubs such as Rhododendrons, six hundred Camellias, three hundred Acer cultivars, six hundred conifers, two hundred and fifty climbers plus fifteen hundred herbaceous plants.
Things to Note Before Visit
- March-May: Thursday to Sunday & Bank Holidays from 11 am-5.30pm
- June, July & August: 7 days per week 11 am-5.30 pm
- September-December: Thursday to Sunday & Bank Holidays from 11 am-5.30pm
- Last entry to the gardens daily is 4.30pm
- Entry fee is €7.00 per person, children under 12 enter free
- No dogs are permitted except registered guide dogs.