The House of Waterford Crystal is situated on the Mall, in Waterford City, just 45 minutes from Great National Gold Coast Golf Resort.
Be amazed to see exquisite pieces of crystal being created in front of your eyes.
Enjoy lots of fabulous and sumptuous food with fresh coffee or hot chocolate at the Crystal Café, opening 7 days a week.
Click below for a sample cafe menu.
Admission Ticket Prices
- Adults €13.05
- Family (2 Adults, 2 Children) €38.00
- Student €11.50
- Child (Under 18) €6.50
- Child (Under 10) Free of charge
- Senior €12.50
January to February
- Factory Tour: Mondays – Fridays 9:30am to 3:15pm
- Retail Store: Mondays to Saturdays 9:30am to 5:00pm
- Factory Tour: Mondays – Saturdays 9:00am to 3:15pm
- Retail Store: Mondays – Saturdays 9:00am to 5:00pm
* Factory Tour & Retail Store closed on 17th March (St. Patricks Day)
April to October
- Factory Tour: Mondays to Saturdays 9:00am to 4:15pm; Sundays 9:30am to 4:15pm
- Retail Store: Mondays to Saturdays 9:00am to 6:00pm; Sundays 9:30am to 6:00pm
* No factory tours Monday, October 29th
Tues October 30th & Wed October 31st last factory tour 3:15pm
November and December
- Factory Tour: Mondays to Fridays 9:30am to 3:15pm
- Retail Store: Mondays to Saturdays 9:30am to 5:00pm; Sundays 12:00pm to 5:00pm
The House of Waterford Crystal offers group tours and private tours.
* Pre-booking is essential. Subject to availability.
* Private tour runs daily at €25.00 per person.
This video shows the remarkable history and making beautiful crystals since 1793 in Waterford.
Mouth blowing, hand finishing, sculpting and engraving are some of the wonderful techniques being used to create excellent crystal pieces today.